Gear 360: How to connect Samsung Gear 360 to the Google Street view app
Gear 360 - How to connect Samsung Gear 360 to the Google Street view app
Q: How do I connect Samsung Gear 360 to the Google Street view app?
< On Samsung Gear 360 side>
1. Press and hold the Menu key.
2. Press the Menu key until Google Street View is selected, and then press the OK key to select it.
< On Mobile device side>
1. Firstly you should download the latest version of the Street view app on your mobile device.
(Go to Play store > search for Street view > Install the Google Street View app.)
2. Tap Street View on the Apps screen.
3. Open Wi-Fi searching screen to connect the Samsung Gear 360 and the Google Street View app via Wi-Fi. And then, tap “Gear 360_(XX:XX).OSC”
4. Enter OSC number that is displayed camera status screen of Samsung Gear 360. And then tap Connect.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .