Gear 360: How to upload a photo on Google map via Google street view app
Gear 360 - How to upload a photo on Google map via Google street view app
Q: How do I upload a photo on Google map via Google street view app?
1. Tap Street View on the Apps screen.
2. Tap the option what you want to use. (Link spherical camera/ Import photo spheres / Camera)
In this example, tap Link spherical camera.
3. After connecting Gear 360 and Google street view app, tap Camera icon on bottom of the right to take a photo.
4. Tap Select.
5. Select the photo what you want to upload and then tap upload icon.
6. Tap PUBLISH.
※ Please refer to the Google Street View app’s help menu for more information.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .