Gear Circle: How do I use Gear SoundAlive™?
Samsung Gear™ Circle
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Enhance your Samsung Gear™ Circle listening experience by customizing the SoundAlive™ equalizer settings to best suit your musical taste.
Set Up SoundAlive
1. Make sure your Gear Circle is turned on and in Bluetooth® pairing mode.
Note: If your Gear Circle does not enter Bluetooth pairing mode, separate the earphones and press the Play/Talk key until the device vibrates and the status indicator flashes green. Pairing cannot occur when the earphones are connected to each other.
2. From the Home screen of your paired mobile device, touch Apps .
3. Touch Samsung Gear .
4. Touch Gear SoundAlive .
5. Review the notice about turning off sound effects in other applications and touch OK.
6. In the Basic tab, you can use the genre you listen to most often as the basis for your settings. Touch the genre or another square on the grid that coordinates with the balance of Treble, Vocal, Bass, and Instrument you want.
7. To adjust the levels manually, touch Advanced. Touch and drag the sliders to create the balance you want. You can also touch 3D, Bass, and Clarity to enhance those features.
8. Touch Save to store your SoundAlive settings, or touch Reset to start over.
Warning: The Gear Circle contains magnets in its earbuds. The American Health Association (US) and the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (UK) both warn that magnets can affect the operation of implanted pacemakers, cardioverters, defibrillators, insulin pumps, or other electro medical devices (collectively, "Medical Device") within the range of 15cm (6 inches). If you are a user of any of these Medical Devices, DO NOT USE THE GEAR CIRCLE UNLESS YOU HAVE CONSULTED WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .