Gear Circle: What are the supported Bluetooth profiles for my Samsung Gear™ Circle?
Samsung Gear™ Circle
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Your Samsung Gear™ Circle supports Bluetooth® version 3.0 and various Bluetooth profiles.
• HSP (Headset Profile): Lets your Gear Circle connect to your mobile device and receive its incoming calls.
• HFP (Hands-Free Profile): Lets your Gear Circle connect to and control your mobile device.
• A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile): Lets stereo-quality audio stream from a media source to your Gear Circle.
• AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile): Provides a standard interface to control multiple pieces of audio/visual equipment with your Gear Circle.
Warning: The Gear Circle contains magnets in its earbuds. The American Health Association (US) and the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (UK) both warn that magnets can affect the operation of implanted pacemakers, cardioverters, defibrillators, insulin pumps, or other electro medical devices (collectively, "Medical Device") within the range of 15cm (6 inches). If you are a user of any of these Medical Devices, DO NOT USE THE GEAR CIRCLE UNLESS YOU HAVE CONSULTED WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .