Gear Circle: What settings can I access via the Samsung Gear application?
Samsung Gear™ Circle
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
You can manage settings for your Samsung Gear™ Circle using the Samsung Gear application on your mobile device.
Manage Gear Circle Settings
1. From the Home screen of your mobile device, touch Apps .
2. Touch Samsung Gear .
3. Touch Settings to view and change your Gear Circle settings.
4. Clasp control, Voice control, and Volume monitor are turned on by default.
5. Touch Clasp control to view and change your Clasp control settings. You can touch the slider to turn Clasp control off . Unmark the Media control checkbox to turn off the feature.
6. Touch to select whether clasping and unclasping your earphones should Pause or Pause and resume playback when you are listening to compatible media.
7. Touch Voice control to view and change your Voice control settings. You can touch the slider to turn Voice control off . Mark the Incoming calls checkbox to answer calls on your connected mobile device using voice commands on your Gear Circle.
Note: You may need to set a default voice control application.
8. Touch Volume monitor, review the information about the feature, and touch OK. Mark the Do not show again checkbox to skip this message in the future.
9. Your device will display the listening fatigue level based on the volume of your Gear Circle earphones. You can touch the slider to turn Volume monitor off .
Warning: The Gear Circle contains magnets in its earbuds. The American Health Association (US) and the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (UK) both warn that magnets can affect the operation of implanted pacemakers, cardioverters, defibrillators, insulin pumps, or other electro medical devices (collectively, "Medical Device") within the range of 15cm (6 inches). If you are a user of any of these Medical Devices, DO NOT USE THE GEAR CIRCLE UNLESS YOU HAVE CONSULTED WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .