Gear Circle: Why do I hear an echo while on a call with my Samsung Gear™ Circle?
Samsung Gear™ Circle
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
If you experience echoing during phone calls on your Samsung Gear™ Circle, check the following tips to see if one may help you:
Correct Earphone Echo
• Adjust the volume by swiping the Volume control touch pad on the outside of the right earphone. • Make sure your Gear Circle has enough charge.
• Move away from other equipment that uses or emits a frequency, like microwaves, cordless phones, speakers, or power lines.
• Make sure your connected mobile device is close enough (within 30 feet) and positioned so that the signal is not traveling through metal, concrete, water, or your body.
• In some cases, the echo may be coming from your connected mobile device. Try changing your location for better reception or rebooting your mobile device.
Warning: The Gear Circle contains magnets in its earbuds. The American Health Association (US) and the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (UK) both warn that magnets can affect the operation of implanted pacemakers, cardioverters, defibrillators, insulin pumps, or other electro medical devices (collectively, "Medical Device") within the range of 15cm (6 inches). If you are a user of any of these Medical Devices, DO NOT USE THE GEAR CIRCLE UNLESS YOU HAVE CONSULTED WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .