Gear Fit: Dust and water resistance
This device is rated IP67, using the Ingress Protection rating system. The dust rating is 6 (highest level of protection), and the water resistance rating is 7 (water-resistant up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes). Despite this classification, your device is not impervious to water damage in any situation.
Follow these tips carefully to prevent damage to the device:
- Do not immerse the device in water deeper than 1 meter and keep it submerged for more than 30 minutes.
- Do not expose the device to water at high pressure, such as ocean waves or a waterfall.
- If the device or your hands are wet, dry them thoroughly before handling the device.
- Do not expose the device to salt water, ionized water, or soapy water.
- If the device is dropped or receives an impact, the water- and dust-resistant features of the device may be damaged.
- If the device has been immersed in water or the microphone or the speaker is wet, sound may not be heard clearly during a call. Ensure that the microphone and the speaker are clean and dry by wiping them with a dry cloth.
- If the device gets wet, dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth.
- The touchscreen and other features may not work properly if the device is used in water or other liquids.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .