Resetting my Gear Fit to Remove Personal Information
Measure your heart rate almost instantly with the heart rate monitor sensor located on the back of your Samsung Gear™ Fit. Record heart rate levels before, during, and after exercise.
Disclaimer: S Health™ is intended to help users manage their overall health and well-being through capturing and tracking health-related information and metrics. It is not intended to be used in the detection, diagnosis, monitoring, or treatment of any condition, disease, or vital physiological processes or for the transmission of time-sensitive health information.
Measure Heart Rate
To measure your heart rate:
1. From the Clock screen, swipe to the right to access Heart Rate . Touch Heart Rate.
2. Read the disclaimer and touch
3. Position the Gear Fit on the topside or underside of your wristbone. Touch .
4. Try to stay still and quiet while it is measuring.
5. When it is finished measuring your heart rate, your result will display:
6. Your most recent reading will display on the Heart Rate screen until you take a new measurement.
Heart Rate History
From the Heart Rate screen, swipe to the left and touch History . Scroll left to see prior results.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .