Gear Fit2 - Download a new watch face (SM-R360)
You can use Samsung Gear app on your mobile device to download more watch faces for your Gear Fit 2.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version. Usage of the Gear Fit2 requires Samsung Gear app.
Change the watch face
1. Open Samsung Gear app on your mobile device. Make sure your Gear Fit 2 is connected to your mobile device.
2. Touch Watch Faces.
3. Available watch faces are displayed. To download additional watch faces, scroll down and touch GET MORE WATCH FACES.
4. Once you are finished, press the home button on your Gear Fit 2.
5. Touch Settings.
6. Touch Display.
7. Touch Watch faces.
8. Available watch displays will appear. Swipe to view different designs.
9. You can further stylize the design by touching Stylize. Or you can simply touch the watch face design to select it.
10. Your home screen will be replaced with the new design:
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
For Canadian customers only.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Standard messaging rates may vary by carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .