Gear Fit2: How do I download watch faces for my Samsung Gear Fit2 (SM-R360)?
You can use Samsung Gear app on your mobile device to download more watch faces for your Gear Fit 2.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version. Usage of the Gear Fit2 requires Samsung Gear app.
Change the watch face
1. Open Samsung Gear app on your mobile device. Make sure your Gear Fit 2 is connected to your mobile device.
2. Touch Watch Faces.
3. Available watch faces are displayed. To download additional watch faces, scroll down and touch GET MORE WATCH FACES.
4. Once you are finished, press the home button on your Gear Fit 2.
5. Touch Settings.
6. Touch Display.
7. Touch Watch faces.
8. Available watch displays will appear. Swipe to view different designs.
9. You can further stylize the design by touching Stylize. Or you can simply touch the watch face design to select it.
10. Your home screen will be replaced with the new design:
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .