Gear Fit2 Pro: How to enable the power saving mode
Q: How do I set the power saving mode on Gear Fit2 Pro?
A: You can save battery power by limiting the Gear’s functions.
In Power saving mode, the Gear enables the following power saving actions:
• Displays color on the screen as grey tones.
• Deactivates notifications.
• Deactivates the Wi-Fi feature.
• Deactivates additional features.
• Limits the performance of the Gear’s CPU.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .