Gear Fit2 Pro: How to measure heart rate
Q: How do I measure heart rate?
A:The Gear’s heart rate app is intended for fitness and informational purposes only and is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
To measure your heart rate more accurately with the Gear, wear the Gear firmly around your lower arm just above the wrist.
Be aware of following conditions before measuring your heart rate:
• If you have just purchased or have reset the Gear, create your profile.
• Rest for 5 minutes before taking measurements.
• If the measurement is very different from the expected heart rate, rest for 30 minutes and then measure it again.
• During winter or in cold weather, keep yourself warm when measuring your heart rate.
• Smoking or consuming alcohol before taking measurements may cause your heart rate to be different from your normal heart rate.
• Do not talk, yawn, or breathe deeply while taking heart rate measurements. Doing so may cause your heart rate to be recorded inaccurately.
• The accuracy of the heart rate sensor can be affected depending on the user’s movements, personal physiology, and the measurement conditions and surroundings.
• If the heart rate sensor is not working, check the Gear’s position on your wrist and make sure nothing is obstructing the sensor.
After a moment, your current heart rate will be displayed on the screen.
The Gear displays information about your heart rate in relation to your selected tag
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .