Gear Fit2 Pro: How to update the Gear Fit2 Pro
Gear Fit2 Pro - How to update the Gear Fit2 Pro
Q: How do I update the Gear Fit2 Pro?
A: The Gear can be directly updated to the latest software by the firmware over-the-air (FOTA) service.
1. Tap Samsung Gear on the Apps screen of the mobile device.
2. Tap SETTINGS and select About Gear.
3. Tap Update Gear software.
4. Tap Download updates manually.
5. Download the latest software on your mobile device.
6. If new available software exists, read the on-screen information and tap OK.
The Gear will copy the updated software from your mobile device and restart.
To automatically check for available updates, tap the Auto check for updates switch to activate it.
Updates will be downloaded only when the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .