Gear Fit2 Pro: How to use 24-hour Log
Gear Fit2 Pro - How to use 24-hour Log
Q: How do I use 24-hour Log?
A: Your Gear can monitor and record your activities during the day and encourage you to stay
Tap 24-hour Log on the Apps screen.
Please note that your burnt calories data takes into account your basal metabolic rate (BMR), which is
calculated using the information in your profile. When first purchased, the Gear displays the burnt calories
data on the basis of the current time.
Tap an activity to view the details of your activity log.
• Sleep: This indicates your sleep duration.
• Light: This indicates the time you spent doing light activities, such as a light walk.
• Healthy: This indicates whether you exercise with or without using the Exercise feature.
• Inactive: This indicates the time spent not moving for one hour or more. To help you stay active, the
Gear will prompt you to move after 50 minutes of inactivity.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
For Canadian customers only.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Standard messaging rates may vary by carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .