Gear IconX (2018) - Audio quality is poor or sound volume was lower than before. What can I do?
- Wireless network services may be disabled due to issues with the service provider’s network. Ensure to keep the earbuds away from electromagnetic waves.
- Ensure that your earbuds and the other Bluetooth device are within the maximum Bluetooth range (5 m). The distance may vary depending on the environment the devices are used in.
- You may experience drops in volume or noise depending on the connected device’s volume. To avoid this, appropriately adjust the connected device’s sound.
- Otherwise, if your earbuds are dirty with dust or earwax, or anything else, please follow below steps to clean them for clear sound.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .