Gear Live: Features and Controls
Features and Controls
With the Gear™ Live (also referred to as Gear Live or Gear) connected to your mobile device, you can use the Gear Live to do the following:
• Save and review notes, and set reminders or alarms.
• Send and receive text messages and email more conveniently.
• Navigate to a desired destination.
• Help monitor your health; all this and more with a few spoken words or screen taps.
The Gear Live’s touch screen displays device status information, notifications, and application-related information.
By touching and swiping the screen, you can access Gear Live’s features, settings, and apps.
The Power Button turns the Gear™ Live on or off, displays the Watch screen or Settings menu, blanks the display.
• Press and hold the Power button for several seconds to turn the Gear Live on or to display the Settings menu.
• Press the Power button once to hide or display the Watch screen.
• From the Watch screen, press the Power button once to lock the Gear Live.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .