Gear Live: Using Android Wear
Using Android Wear
Using Android Wear, you can connect your Gear Live to a mobile device and you can customize your Gear’s settings and apps. You can also use Android Wear to access the connected mobile device’s features.
NOTE: Some Android Wear features may not be available depending on the type of connected mobile device.
Launching Android Wear
1. On your mobile device, unpair any currently-used Gear device’s name in the Bluetooth paired devices list.
2. Power your Gear Live on.
3. From the connected mobile device’s Apps screen, tap Android Wear. The Android Wear Choose a device screen displays.
Changing to your New Gear Live
1. From the Android Wear Choose a device screen, tap your new Gear Live’s name.
2. From the Bluetooth pairing request pop-up, tap OK.
3. From the Pairing code card on your Gear Live, tap the check mark.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .