Gear S: Hi Gear Command
"Hi Gear" Command
“Hi Gear” command is only supported when S Voice is launched , also it’s recognized only on state when screen is turned on to reduce the battery consumption.
NOTE: Please check whether you launched the S voice application.
If S Voice is not used for a certain period, it automatically switches to standby mode.
• To wake up S Voice in standby mode, tap the microphone icon or say “Hi Gear” to the device to resume voice recognition.
• When S Voice is launched, the device starts voice recognition and the microphone icon turns red.
• Once you activate S Voice, you can wake up the Gear from any screen when you say “Hi Gear.
• Speak clearly.
• Speak in quiet places.
• Do not use offensive or slang words.
• Avoid speaking in dialectal accents.
The Gear may not recognize your commands or may perform unwanted commands depending on your surroundings or how you speak.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .