Gear S: Navigating my Samsung Gear S
Your Samsung Gear S™ is easy to navigate using quick swipes.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Navigate Your Gear S
Follow these tips to navigate through your Gear S:
• Turn off or restart the Gear S by pressing and holding the Power key on the front of the device.
• Quickly access Volume and Brightness settings, as well as the available battery percentage, by double-touching any screen with two fingers.
• Swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom to go back to the previous screen.
• Press the Power key to turn off the Gear S display.
• Set up a favorite application to open when you double-press the Power key. From the Clock screen, swipe up to access the Apps menu. Touch Settings > Double press. Select the application you want to access when you double-press the Power key.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .