Gear S2: How can I customize the Quick Access Panel on my Samsung Gear S2?
Quick Access Panel
The Quick Access Panel provides quick access to up to four applications. You can customize the panel to display the applications you use most frequently.
Note: The screens and steps shown below may vary by wireless service provider and your mobile device.
Customize the Quick Access Panel
1. From the Watch screen, Rotate the bezel to the right to the Quick Access Panel.
2. Touch and hold the Quick Access Panel.
3. Touch EDIT.
4. Touch the application you want to remove from the Quick Access Panel.
5. Touch the Add icon to select a different application.
6. Rotate the bezel to the right to find the application you want to add.
7. Touch the application you want to add. For this example, select Phone.
8. Press the Back key twice to return to the Quick Access Panel.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .