Gear S2: How do I use S Health's 24-hour tracking on my Samsung Gear S2?
Your Gear S2 can encourage you to incorporate healthy movement into your day by monitoring your activity level 24 hours a day. If you are walking or running, it will urge you to keep it up. If you have been inactive for more than 50 minutes, it will remind you to move.
Note: The screens and steps shown below may vary by wireless service provider and your mobile device.
Monitor Your Activity
Note: The 24-hour activity tracker is intended only for leisure, well-being, and fitness purposes. It is not intended for medical use. Before using this feature, read the instructions carefully.
1. From the Watch screen, press the Home key.
2. Touch S Health .
3. If this is your first time using the application, touch START to begin tracking your activity.
• Depending on your level of activity, the tracker encourages healthy activity, or it alerts you when you have been inactive for too long.
4. From the Watch screen, rotate the bezel to the right to view your activity on the 24-hour activity tracker widget. Touch the widget to open S Health.
5. S Health shows your current activity. Touch the screen to see how long you have been performing the activity.
6.Rotate the bezel to the left to view data for previous days. You can rotate through each activity, including heart rate recordings.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .