Gear S2: How do I use S Voice on my Samsung Gear S2?
S Voice lets you send messages and find information by speaking to your Gear S2.
Note: The screens and steps shown below may vary by wireless service provider and your mobile device.
Send a Message Using S Voice
1. From the Watch screen, press the Home key.
2. Touch S Voice .
3. When prompted, say, "Send a message to (contact name)."
Note: You can only send messages to contacts you have added to your Buddy list. Favorite contacts are automatically added to the list.
4. When prompted, say the message you want to send.
5. Touch Ok to confirm and send the message.
S Voice Commands
You can make the following types of requests in S Voice:
• "Dial 123-4567"
• "Call Joe work"
• "Read message"
• "Text Katie message, See you in the meeting"
• "Read message from James"
• "Look up James"
• "Check schedule on Saturday"
• "Play music"
• "Sports scores"
• "Show alarm"
• "Set alarm for 6 AM"
• "Set alarm for 4 hours from now"
• "Weather forecast"
• "Today's weather"
• "Weather in New York"
• "Current time"
• "What time is it?"
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .