Gear S2: How do I use the bezel and the touch screen on my Samsung Gear S2?
The intuitive circular face and bezel let you navigate effortlessly to get to what you need. And with access to important notifications at a glance, you can get more out of every moment of your day with the Samsung Gear S2.
Note: The screens and steps shown below may vary by wireless service provider and your mobile device.
Learn how to use the bezel to navigate your Samsung Gear S2 screen.
1. From the Watch screen, rotate the bezel to the left to view notifications, or rotate it to the right to view the Home screen widgets.
2. Rotate the bezel to highlight the application you want, and then touch the application. When you rotate the bezel, the highlight indicator will move in the same direction.
3. Rotate the bezel to adjust brightness or volume. When adjusting the brightness, rotate the bezel to the right to make the screen brighter.
Learn to navigate the screen on your Samsung Gear S2.
1. Touch the screen to open an application, select a menu item, or use the on-screen keyboard.
2. Touch and hold the screen for about 2 seconds to access the edit mode or to view available options.
3. Touch and hold an item and drag it to the desired position to move it.
4. Swipe to the left or right to view other screens.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .