Gear VR for S6: How do I use the Samsung Gear VR Innovator Edition for S6 Universal Menu?
The Universal Menu provides quick access to frequently used features on your Samsung Gear VR Innovator Edition for S6. To open the Universal Menu, press and hold the Back key on the right side of the headset.
Accessing the Universal Menu
This menu can be accessed from any active VR application screen and provides ready access to some very useful features.
1. From an active VR screen, press and hold the Back key.
2. Place the displayed pointer on top of an available entry and tap the touchpad. Options include:
• Home: Exit the current application and return to the Oculus Home screen.
• Passthrough Camera: Use the camera on the back of your mobile device to let you see "through" the headset and out into your environment. Select Passthrough Camera again to turn it off.
• Reorient: If the viewing angle changes to an extent where the screen does not display properly, use this feature to realign the display to your line of sight.
• Do Not Disturb (On/Off): Turn on Do not disturb mode to ignore calls and notifications while using your Gear VR Innovator Edition for S6.
Note: The default state of the Do Not Disturb feature is Off.
• Brightness: Adjusts the display brightness by moving the slider left or right using the touchpad.
• Comfort Mode (On/Off): Restores the default color settings or using warm color settings.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .