Gear VR for S6: How do I use the Samsung Gear VR Innovator Edition for S6 Universal Menu?
The Universal Menu provides quick access to frequently used features on your Samsung Gear VR Innovator Edition for S6. To open the Universal Menu, press and hold the Back key on the right side of the headset.
Accessing the Universal Menu
This menu can be accessed from any active VR application screen and provides ready access to some very useful features.
1. From an active VR screen, press and hold the Back key.
2. Place the displayed pointer on top of an available entry and tap the touchpad. Options include:
• Home: Exit the current application and return to the Oculus Home screen.
• Passthrough Camera: Use the camera on the back of your mobile device to let you see "through" the headset and out into your environment. Select Passthrough Camera again to turn it off.
• Reorient: If the viewing angle changes to an extent where the screen does not display properly, use this feature to realign the display to your line of sight.
• Do Not Disturb (On/Off): Turn on Do not disturb mode to ignore calls and notifications while using your Gear VR Innovator Edition for S6.
Note: The default state of the Do Not Disturb feature is Off.
• Brightness: Adjusts the display brightness by moving the slider left or right using the touchpad.
• Comfort Mode (On/Off): Restores the default color settings or using warm color settings.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Service & Support: Available 24/7
Online Shopping: Mon-Sun: 8 AM – Midnight (EST)
For service & support enquiries
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Effective May 4th, 2020 our Call Centre hours are:
Mon-Sun: 9 AM – 9 PM (EST)
Mon - Sun : 9 AM -6 PM (EST)
Send us an email
For all Online Shopping Inquires
Mon-Fri: 9 AM -6 PM (EST)
Standard messaging rates may vary by carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.