Gear VR - Use Oculus 360 Photos on the Gear VR with Controller (SM-R325)
The Oculus 360 Photos app on your Gear VR delivers a 360-degree immersion into panoramic scenes. You'll swear you're there!
The provided information refers to Gear VR sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ for devices sold in other countries.
1. From the Oculus Home screen, navigate to the Library.
2. Select Oculus 360 photos.
If Oculus 360 Photos is not in your Library, head over to the Store to download and install it.
3. Select the photo you want to view.
4. You can browse the available photos using the menu on the left:
- New Photos: View the latest 360 photos.
- Weekly Destinations: View panoramic photos of the popular tourist attractions. Updated weekly for your pleasure.
- Explore the World: View panoramic photos from locations all around the world. Select the continent and country you want to see.
- 3D Art: View 3D panoramic artwork. Content is added monthly.
- Nature: View panoramic photos of nature. The photos are categorized by settings.
- My Photos: View your photos stored on your mobile device. You can also view screenshots you take on your Gear VR here.
- Swipe the touchpad up or down to zoom in or out.
- Swipe the touchpad from the front to back or select Previous to go to the previous photo.
- Swipe the touchpad from the back to front or select Next to go to the next photo.
- Select Play/Pause to pause or resume the slideshow.
- Select Back to close the photo and go back to Oculus 360 Photos.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .