Gear VR with Controller: How to install new applications
Gear VR with Controller - How to install new applications
How do I install new applications?
New applications can be loaded from one of two locations:
• Samsung Gear VR: Found on the HOME screen.
• Recommended Apps: Displayed in the center of the HOME screen.
Loading Using the Samsung Gear VR Store
1) Navigate to the HOME screen, place the pointer on the Samsung Gear VR button and tap the touchpad.
2) Select an application type from the left of the screen, such as Featured, Top Selling VR, Apps, or Browse All. Each of these selections can be filtered by using one of the available filters, located at the top of the screen, such as: Featured, A-Z, Popularity, Release Date, and Comfort.
3) Swipe through the available pages and select an application entry.
4) Place the pointer over the installation button and tap the touchpad to make your selection
5) Once your application completes loading, select Start.
6) Open the Oculus app on your mobile phone
7) Tap either Library or Store
8) Scroll to an available application and select Install.
9) Once successfully installed, place the mobile device securely back into the Gear VR compartment.
10) Navigate to the HOME screen, place the pointer on the Library button and tap the touchpad.
11) Select the application and follow the prompts.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .