Gear™ 2: Finding my Mobile Device or Tablet ?
Gear™ 2 - Locate Mobile Device
Using your Samsung Gear™ 2, you can locate your mobile device. The mobile device's sound and vibrate functions will be remotely activated, producing a loud tone while the device vibrates.
For example, if you left your mobile device in another room, it fell in between the couch cushions, or you just misplaced it, the sound and vibration will assist you in locating the mobile device.
NOTE: To use this feature, the two devices must be connected and within range of Bluetooth® connectivity (about 30 feet).
To locate your mobile device:
1. From the Clock screen, swipe to the right to access Apps > Find My Device .
2. Touch Start to remotely activate the sound and turn on the display.
3. The device will begin to search for your mobile device.
4. When you locate the mobile device, touch and swipe in any direction, or touch Stop on the Gear 2.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .