Grand Prime: How can I change the wallpaper on my Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime?
Change the Wallpaper
Choose what you see on your device's Home screen (behind your shortcuts and widgets) and on the lock screen.
NOTE: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
1. From the Home screen, touch and hold an empty area of the screen.
2. Touch Wallpapers.
3. Select Home screen, Lock screen, or Home and lock screen.
4. View preloaded wallpapers by swiping left or right at the bottom of the screen, and touch a thumbnail to enlarge it.
5. Touch Set as wallpaper to apply the selected wallpaper.
6. You can also use pictures from other sources:
• From Gallery: Select a wallpaper from pictures you have taken with your camera or uploaded to your device.
NOTE: Preloaded wallpaper cannot be deleted, but you can remove wallpaper you have downloaded. From the thumbnail scroll, touch and hold a thumbnail to select it. Then touch Delete .
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .