How Can I Place SGH-i616 In Airplane Mode?
There are no configurable options available to enable or disable Airplane Mode on the SGH-i616 handset. However, the network connection can be disabled allowing the use of many handset applications or features, such as Word, Excel, Calendar, etc. When in offline mode, the handset cannot send or receive any calls or access online information.
To disable the handset's wireless connection to your service provider’s network follow the steps below:
- While in standby mode, press the left soft key for Start
- Select Settings
- Connections (6)
- Select Wireless Manager (1)
- Highlight Phone, using the navigation keys
- Press the OK button to set to Phone Off
- Press the left soft key for Done to save the phone's wireless connection changes
- The handset will now show "Phone Off" on the display
Note: While on a airplane you may be required by law to disable the handset's network functions. This will allow you to disable the phone function and still use the PDA portion of the handset.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .