How do I access to different pages on home screen Gear VR Innovator Edition for S6?
Note: Any time the Gear VR for S6 application restarts, you are prompted to read the displayed Health and Safety information and tap the touchpad to accept the terms before proceeding.
The Oculus Home screen is the starting point for accessing Apps, files, and features.
From this Home screen you can navigate to any of the three main screens:
• HOME screen: Provides access to the Oculus store, Samsung content, Recent apps, and Library (of apps).
• STORE screen: Provides access to either All (new downloadable VR applications) or Samsung (providing Samsung Features content). Use either of the available category tabs (All/Samsung) to then swipe through the available downloads.
• LIBRARY screen: Provides access to all currently installed VR content and applications. Swipe through your available selections and tap the touchpad to activate an app.
Navigation - App Screen
Once you have selected an app (from either your Recent Apps or Library screen), you can then select additional related options.
Launching a Loaded Application
1. From the Home screen, select Library > Installed tab.
2. Swipe backward or forward across the touchpad to move through your available applications.
3. Hover the pointer over an available app and select Start.
Accessing Additional Application Functions
1. Navigate to the HOME screen, direct the pointer to the Store tab and tap the touchpad.
2. Select an application entry to view the Apps screen.
3. From the Library screen, scroll to the desired application, and select View Details.
4. This Apps screen provides both useful application information and additional related options such as:
• Rating: View current user ranking for this application (1-5).
• Comfort: View the current user comfort rating for this application (1-3).
• Install/Launch/Play Now: Install an application that is not currently downloaded or Launch/Play the available app.
• Summary: Review a brief description of the current application. Tap Close to go back.
• Details: provides game related information such as Genre, Publisher, Developer, Controllers, Game mode, and Number of players. Tap Close to go back.
• Media: displays related application images. Tap Close to go back.
• Updates: provides access to available application updates.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .