Galaxy Tab E LTE - Add another language to the virtual keyboard (SM-T377W)
You can choose which languages are available on the keyboard, in the settings menu. To switch between languages, slide the space bar sideways, while using the virtual keyboard.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Adding a Language
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll to and touch Language and input .
4. Touch Samsung Keyboard.
5. Touch Add input languages.
6. Scroll down and touch to download the corresponding additional language. The language will be activated by default. You can repeat the operation as many times as necessary.
Note: You might be asked to ALLOW Handwriting DB Updater to access photos, media, and files on your device. This is required to obtain language updates but not necessary to use the language.
7. Swipe your finger from bottom to top to access the Downloaded languages list. If an update is available for any of the language, an UPDATE button will appear next to it. Touch UPDATE to update the corresponding language.
8. To add an additional language, touch next to a language to turn it on or touch to turn it off.
Switching Keyboard Input Language
You can switch the keyboard input language anytime, while you are using the virtual keyboard. To illustrate this example, we used the Memo app but you can use any other app.
1. Launch the Samsung keyboard by touching in any available text field (if required).
2. Touch and slide the SPACE bar side to side to select your preferred keyboard input language.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .