How do I assign a vibration pattern to a contact on my Galaxy Grand Prime?
You can assign custom vibration patterns to your contacts. This makes it easier to identify a caller without needing to look at your device's screen.
Note: The provided information refers to the devices sold in Canada. Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version (Android 5.0 Lollipop for this FAQ).
Assign a Vibration Pattern
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Contacts .
3. Touch the desired contact.
4. Touch EDIT to edit the contact's information.
5. Scroll to and touch ADD ANOTHER FIELD.
6. Touch Vibration pattern.
7. Touch the preloaded vibration pattern you want to use and touch OK, or follow the instructions below to create a custom vibration pattern.
Custom Vibration Pattern
1. Touch Create pattern.
2. Touch the screen to create your pattern.
3. Touch STOP when you have finished creating the pattern.
4. Touch SAVE.
5. Create a name for the pattern and touch SAVE.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .