How do I assign a vibration pattern to a contact on my Galaxy Grand Prime?
You can assign custom vibration patterns to your contacts. This makes it easier to identify a caller without needing to look at your device's screen.
Note: The provided information refers to the devices sold in Canada. Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version (Android 5.0 Lollipop for this FAQ).
Assign a Vibration Pattern
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Contacts .
3. Touch the desired contact.
4. Touch EDIT to edit the contact's information.
5. Scroll to and touch ADD ANOTHER FIELD.
6. Touch Vibration pattern.
7. Touch the preloaded vibration pattern you want to use and touch OK, or follow the instructions below to create a custom vibration pattern.
Custom Vibration Pattern
1. Touch Create pattern.
2. Touch the screen to create your pattern.
3. Touch STOP when you have finished creating the pattern.
4. Touch SAVE.
5. Create a name for the pattern and touch SAVE.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .