How Do I Assign A Ringtone To A Contact On My SGH-i616?
To assign a ringtone to a contact follow the steps below:
- While in standby mode, press the right soft key for Contacts
- Highlight the desired contact, saved in the phone's memory, using the navigation keys
- Press the OK button to view the contact
- Press the right soft key for Menu
- Select Edit (1)
- Highlight Custom Ring Tone: None, using the navigation keys
- Select the desired ringtone, using the navigation keys
- Press the left soft key for Done to save the contact changes
Note: Ringtones can only be assigned to contacts saved in the handset's memory, not the SIM card
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .