How do I change or hide notifications on my Galaxy Tab S2 lock screen?
Lock Screen Notifications
By default, any notifications you receive while your device is locked will display on your lock screen. You can change the lock screen notification settings to not display this content.
Change Notification Settings
1. From a Home screen, touch Apps > Settings > Lock screen and security .
2. Touch Notifications.
3. Touch Notifications on lock screen.
4. Select from Show content, Hide content, or Do not show notifications.
5. Touch the to turn notifications for individual applications.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .