How Do I Change The Bluetooth Visibility Options On My SGH-i616?
To change the Bluetooth visibility options follow the steps below:
- While in standby mode, press the left soft key for Start
- Select Settings
- Select Connections (6)
- Select Bluetooth (3)
- Select Bluetooth (1)
- Press the OK button to check both of the boxes below:
- Turn On Bluetooth
- Make this device visible to other devices
- Press the left soft key for Done to save the Bluetooth visibility changes
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .