How Do I Change The Camera Resolution On My SCH-I910 (Omnia) Phone?
To change the camera resolution follow the steps below:
- From the Today screen, press and hold the Camera button , located on the lower right side, to activate the Camera
- If the Camera/Camcorder is in Camera mode, the Camera icon will be displayed in the top left corner
- To switch to Camera mode tap on the Camcorder icon , displayed in the top left corner
- Tap on the Camera Resolution icon, located on the left of the display (above settings ), to view all available Camera Resolutions
- Tap on the desired Camera Resolution below to select the setting:
- 320 x 240
- 640 x 480
- 1280 x 960
- 1600 x 1200
- 2048 x 1536
- 2560 x 1920
Note: The zoom feature functions in all six camera resolution settings.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .