How Do I Change The Date and Time On My SGH-I616?
To set your local time & date follow the steps below:
- While in standby mode, press the left soft key for Start
- Select Settings
- Select Date & Time (F)
- Select your local time zone, using the navigation keys
- Select your local date, using the keypad
- Select your local time, using the keypad
- Select either AM or PM, using the keypad
- Set the auto update to either On or Off, using the navigation keys
- Press the left soft key for Done to save the Date & Time changes
Important: If the real time does not match the World time, download the Microsoft® patch at the following URL: http://support.microsoft.com/gp/dst_hottopics
Note: Automatic updates of time and date do not change the time you have set for alarm settings or calendar memos.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .