How Do I Change The Items Listed On The Today Screen On My SCH-I910 (Omnia) Phone?
Note: The Today screen displays important information, such as upcoming appointments, status indicators, the current date & time, profile, as well as icons of programs that you have recently used.
To change the Items Displayed or Background on the Today Screen follow the steps below:
- From the Today screen, tap on Start
- Tap on Settings
- From the Personal tab, tap on Today
- From the Appearance tab, select the desired theme, using the navigation keys or place a check in the box for "Use this picture as the background" then Browse for the desired wallpaper
- From the Items tab, place a check in the items to appear on the Today screen
- Highlight each item then arrange the order of appearance, moving up or done
- Set the desired Today timeout setting
- Tap on OK, located in the top right corner, to save the Today screen settings
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .