How Do I Change The Wallpaper (Screen Saver) On My SGH-i616?
The SGH-i616's Home screen displays important information, such as upcoming appointments, status indicators, the current date & time, and profile, as well as icons of programs that you have recently used.
To change the Wallpaper or Items Displayed on the Home Screen follow the steps below:
- While in standby mode, press the left soft key for Start
- Select Settings
- Select Display (3)
- Select Home Screen (1)
- Select the Home Screen Layout, using the navigation keys
- Select the Color Scheme, using the navigation keys
- Select the Background Image, using the navigation keys
- Select the Home Screen Time Out setting, using the navigation keys
- Press the left soft key for Done to set the Home Screen settings
- Press the left soft key for Done again to save the Home Screen changes
Note: To access the Home screen from anywhere, press the Home button .
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .