How do I Charge the Samsung Galaxy Gear™?
Charging the Device
1. Slide and hold the switch (1) on the side of charging cradle, and then lift up the cover (2).
2. Carefully place the Samsung Galaxy Gear™ into the cradle, making sure the contacts align.
3. Close the cover of the charging cradle, firmly pressing it down.
4. Plug the USB connector into the cradle's charging jack.
5. Plug the AC adapter into an electrical outlet. Fully charge the Galaxy Gear before using it for the first time.
6. When charging is finished, first unplug the charger's power plug from the electrical outlet, then disconnect the charger's connector from the cradle.
7. Power on the Galaxy Gear by pressing and holding the Power/Lock key for two to three seconds.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .