How do I configure the settings of my Gear 360 using the Gear 360 app?
Gear 360 app
With the Gear 360 app, you have complete control over the Gear 360. Settings such as sound, LED, and Auto Power Off are right at your fingertips!
Note: The provided information refers to camera sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from devices sold in other countries.
Gear 360 settings
Note: Familiarize yourself with the Gear 360 app Settings menu.
1. On your mobile device, navigate to Apps > Samsung Gear 360.
2. Touch Settings.
3. The following settings are available:
• Sound and LED: Adjust the volume of audio cues and enable or disable the LED indicator.
• Auto power off after: Set the Gear 360 to turn off after it has been inactive for a set period of time.
• Battery status: Displays the current battery level and status.
• Storage space: Displays the remaining space on the memory card.
• Reset and format: Reset the Gear 360 or format the memory card.
• Firmware version: Displays the Gear 360's current firmware version and you can check for any Gear 360 updates.
• Camera settings: Adjust settings such as file size, timer, and sharpness.
• Gallery settings: Enable or disable tilt correction.
• About Gear 360 App: View the Gear 360 app's current software version and you can check for any updates for the app.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .