How Do I Delete Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History On My SGH-i616?
To delete Temporary Internet Files, Cookies or History follow the steps below:
1. While in standby mode, press the left soft key for Start.
2. Select Internet Explorer.
3. Select desired method to connect to the internet.
4. Press the right soft key for Menu.
5. Select Tools (9).
6. Select Options (3).
7. Select Memory.
8. Highlight either Temporary Files, Cookies or History, using the navigation keys.
9. Press the right soft key to Clear.
10. Press the left soft key for Yes to confirm deletion.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .