How Do I Disable Or Change The Camera/Camcorder Sounds On My SCH-I910 (Omnia) Phone?
To change the camera and camcorder sound settings follow the steps below:
- From the Today screen, press and hold the Camera button , located on the lower right side, to activate the Camera
- Tap or press on the Settings icon
- Tap or press on the Settings icon again
- Tap on down arrow until the Shutter Sound is displayed
- Tap on Shutter Sound
- Tap on the desired Shutter Sound
- Tap on OK to save the Shutter Sound Setting
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .