How do I download new applications using Galaxy Apps on my Galaxy Tab S2?
The Apps menu displays all applications installed on your device, both preloaded applications and applications you have downloaded. You can download additional applications from Galaxy Apps.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Download Apps from Galaxy Apps
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps > Galaxy Apps.
2. You can search for an application by category or by touching SEARCH.
3. Touch an application to see more about it.
Note: You can also touch to begin downloading an application immediately.
4. From the application description screen, touch INSTALL to download the application to your device.
5. Touch ACCEPT AND DOWNLOAD.
6. Touch OPEN to launch the app.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .