How do I instantly upload photos and videos taken with my Samsung Galaxy Tab?S 8.4?
You can use Samsung Link, Google™ Photos, or Dropbox® to instantly upload pictures and videos captured with your device.
Instant Upload to Samsung Link
With Samsung Link, you can remotely access content stored on your computer and other devices running Samsung Link.
NOTE: You will be required to log in to your Samsung account. It may be necessary to download and install Samsung Link from Google Play™ Store or Samsung GALAXY Apps.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps > Samsung Link .
2. If you have not set up your Samsung account on your device, touch Sign in and enter your Samsung account details. If you have already set up your account, touch Get started.
3. Touch More options > Settings > Auto upload.
4. Touch the slider to turn Auto upload on .
5. Touch None and select your PC or storage service from the list.
6. Touch Photos, Videos, or Photos/Videos, depending on what you want uploaded automatically.
7. Touch Auto upload settings and choose to upload New (from now) or New and existing (all) content.
8. Touch Apply to save your changes.
9. Touch the slider to turn Use mobile networks on if you want content uploaded when you are not connected to a Wi-Fi® access point.
Auto Backup to Google Photos
When you add your Google+™ account to your device, you can set your device to upload your pictures and videos to Google Photos.
NOTE: When you turn on Auto Backup, your pictures and videos are set to private. They will not be visible to anyone until you choose to share them.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps > Photos .
2. If you have not opened the Google Photos application previously, touch Sign in. If you have opened the application but have not signed in, you can touch HIGHLIGHTS > Sign in to sign in at any time.
3. You may be prompted to Back up your photos & videos. Choose to upload content Over Wi-Fi or mobile network or Over Wi-fi only.
4. Touch Turn on to continue.
If you need to modify the Auto Backup settings:
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps > Photos .
2. Touch More options > Settings > Auto Backup.
3. Mark the Turn on Auto Backup checkbox to turn on the feature.
4. Adjust your Auto Backup settings:
• Account: Select a different Google Account.
• Photo size: Set the picture size for backing up. Choose Full size (up to 15GB) or Standard size (unlimited at 2048px).
• Get more storage: Purchase additional storage.
• Back up photos: Choose when you want your device to upload the pictures you have captured. Select Over Wi-Fi or mobile network or Over Wi-Fi only.
• Back up videos: Choose when you want your device to upload the videos you have captured. Select Over Wi-Fi or mobile network or Over Wi-Fi only.
• Back up local folders: Back up pictures and videos stored in folders on your device or optional microSD™ card.
• Roaming: Have your device upload content even when you are roaming, which may increase charges. Contact your wireless service provider for details.
• While charging only: Have your device upload content only when it is connected to a power source.
• Back up all: Immediately upload any existing content from your device's camera to Google+. Touch Yes on the confirmation screen.
• About Auto Backup: View more information regarding Auto Backup.
Instant Upload to Dropbox
The Dropbox application can automatically upload your pictures and videos to Dropbox using Wi-Fi or mobile data. All files are uploaded at their original size and full quality, and they are saved to a private folder in your Dropbox called Camera Uploads.
NOTE: It may be necessary to download and install Dropbox from Google Play Store.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps > Dropbox .
2. Touch Sign in to enter an existing Dropbox account. Otherwise, swipe the screen, touch Sign Up, and follow the on-screen prompts to create a new account.
3. Touch Turn on Camera Upload to turn on the feature. Videos will be uploaded by default unless you touch Include videos to turn off this feature.
At any time, you can turn Camera Upload on or off from the Dropbox application by touching More options > Settings > Turn on Camera Upload/Turn off Camera Upload.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .