Galaxy J3 Prime - Battery Status and Power Saving Mode (SM-J327W)
Forgot to charge your phone the night before and now low on battery? Don't fret, with the J3 Prime ability to use the remaining battery life efficiently, your J3 Prime won't die without a fight. You can also check which apps drain your battery and monitor how your battery is being used.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Monitor battery life
Turn on power saving mode
• MID: Activate power saving mode to extend the battery’s usage time.
• MAX: In maximum power saving mode, the device decreases battery consumption by applying the dark theme and limiting the apps and features available. Network connections, except for the mobile network, will be deactivated.
Turn off MID power saving mode
Turn off MAX power saving mode
Ways to charge your battery properly and safely:
• To charge your device, use only the supplied Samsung USB/charging cables and avoid third-party accessories.
• Ensure the USB/charging cable is connected securely and is not being blocked by your device cover or case.
• Make sure the battery or charging indicator appears on the device's display when the USB/charging cable is connected.
• Use the outlet on your wall instead of your computer.
• Disconnect the device from the USB/charging cable after the battery is fully charged.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .