How do I move pictures, videos, and other files on my Galaxy Tab S 10.5 to a microSD card?
You can save room on your device by moving pictures, videos, and other files to your microSD™ card.
Move Pictures in the Gallery
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps > Gallery > More options > Album .
2. Open an album that contains the pictures you want to move.
3. Touch More options > Select and mark the checkbox for each picture you want to move.
4.Touch More options > Move to album and choose a folder on your device or microSD card . Touch Create album to move the selected files to a new folder or album.
NOTE: You can touch More options > Copy to album to copy the selected pictures to a different folder or album.
Move Pictures in My Files
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps > My Files > Device storage .
2. Locate and touch the folder containing the pictures you want to move. You can touch Timeline to view files in chronological order, with the most recently created files at the top.
3. Touch More options> Select and mark the checkbox for each picture you want to move.
4. Touch to move the pictures or to copy them.
5. Touch SD™ card . Select a folder and touch Move here or Paste here.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .