How Do I Record Video With My SCH-I910 (Omnia) Phone?
Recording video with the built-in camcorder is as simple as choosing a subject, pointing the lens, and pressing a button.
To record video follow the steps below:
- From the Today screen, press and Hold the Camera/Camcorder key to activate the Camera
- If the Camcorder is in Camera mode, the Camera icon will be displayed in the top left corner
- Tap on the Camera icon , displayed in the top left corner, to switch to Camcorder mode
- Using the display as a viewfinder, align desired video
- Press on the Camera/Camcorder key, or press the key, to begin recording
- To stop recording press or tap the right soft key or press the camera key
- Tap on either OK to save the video or press on the trashcan icon to delete it
- If Saved, the Video will be located in the My Videos folder
Please Note the Following:
- Do not take videos of people without their permission
- Do not take videos in places where camcorders are not allowed
- Do not take videos in places where you may interfere with another person’s privacy
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .