How Do I Record Video With My SGH-i616?
To record videos follow the steps below:
- While in standby mode, press and hold the camera button, on the right side of the handset, to activate the camera
- Press the right soft key for Menu
- Select Camcorder (1)
- Adjust the contrast level, using the right and left navigation keys
- Zoom in or out, using the up and down navigation keys
- Using the display as a viewfinder, press the OK button to start recording the video
- Press the OK button to stop recording the video
- Press the left soft key to Save the video, in 3GP format, in the My Videos folder
Please Note the Following:
- Do not take videos of people without their permission
- Do not take videos in places where camcorders are not allowed
- Do not take videos in places where you may interfere with another person’s privacy
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .