How Do I Reset My SPH-a580?
To reset the SPH-A580 handset to factory default settings follow the steps below:
- Press the Menu / OK button.
- Select Settings (9).
- Select Security (5).
- Enter user lock code, usually the last 4 digits of phone number.
- Select Reset Phone (7).
- Select Yes, using navigation keys, to reset phone and press Menu / OK button.
- Select Yes, using navigation keys, to confirm resetting phone to factory default and press Menu / OK button.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .