How do I stitch videos and images taken with my Gear 360?
When you capture a 360° photo or video, the Gear 360 actually captures two separate photos or videos using both cameras. To view a photo or video in 360° view, they must be stitched together first. Don't worry, the Gear 360 app takes care of all that for you.
Note: The provided information refers to camera sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from devices sold in other countries.
Stich and save
Note: After you capture a 360° photo or video, stitch and save it to your mobile device so that you can edit, upload, and share it with everyone you know.
1. On your mobile device, navigate to Apps > Samsung Gear 360.
2. Touch Gallery.
3. Touch GEAR 360.
4. Touch the video or picture you want to save.
5. The following options are available:
• DETAILS: View details on the photo or video such as the date taken, location, and file size.
• 360° View: Preview the photo or video before you save it.
• Save: Saves the selected photo or video to your mobile device. You can view the file in Gallery under the Phone tab.
• Delete: Delete the selected photo or video.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .